Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Guru Of Gangstar Passes 1966 - 2010

My prayers and condolences go out to the family and friends of Guru. Many of us have some great memories of him as a rapper. He had been battling cancer and passed away Monday of cancer related causes accorded to the statement. Supposedly, Guru left a letter for his fans to be released upon his death. Click the link below to read the letter and more.
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1637388/20100420/gang_starr.jhtml?xrs=synd_share_twitter

Wanted to post this because I have good memories of back in the day in the car with my brother rockin this joint... R.I.P. Guru

No comments:

Post a Comment