Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sandra Bullock Has A Son!

Sandra Bullock reveals she has a son! Wow... she is on the cover of People Magazine and discussing the 3 and a half year adoption process and how she and her now estranged husband, Jesse had planned to make the announcement after the Oscars. Well, we all know she ended up having to deal with Jesse's cheating. But congrats to Sandra and her son, Louis Bardo Bullock she adopted from New Orleans... this is awesome to see.
“He’s just perfect, I can’t even describe him any other way. It’s like he’s always been a part of our lives.” Sandra states she now is adopting as a single parent and has filed for divorce.
As for Jesse she says, “I really don’t know how our paths will intersect in the future, but the father I have known Jesse to be … is one that I hope Louis can experience one day, no matter how Jesse and I go on with our lives.”
For more click below.
http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20364464_20364639,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment