Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Usher Covers 944 Atlanta Magazine

Usher's covers magazine 944 Atlanta and talks about the new album Raymond Vs. Raymond.
“People just assume that Raymond v. Raymond means Usher versus his ex-wife, but it is a personal evaluation. We are our own worst enemy, and we are our greatest supporter at the same time,” he says. “Consider me naive, but I didn’t think that people would think [it was about my relationship], because I was not divorced when I came up with the name.”
Hhmm... I think it was probably one of those things were you know it can have two meanings and the label and Usher figured why not capitalize on it, Lol.
For more click below.
http://concreteloop.com/2010/04/mag-covers-usher-covers-944-atlanta

No comments:

Post a Comment