Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, April 12, 2010

VH1 Takes Over Sunday Night


Last night we pretty much all know VH1 premiered... Ray J & Brandy's "A Family Business, Basketball Wives and What Chilli Wants! Shout out to everyone tuned in as I was for each one! Lol... Which one will you continue to watch??? For me I loved What Chilli Wants... I will be keeping up with that one. I personally would love to see Chilli and Usher back together *smiles*. I saw that giggly laugh you gave when Tionna brought him up Chilli... Haha! Too funny... but seriously, it would be cute to see them together again. If not I still hope Chilli finds what she is looking for, cute show. She and Floyd do look hot together in that pic.. but um.. the gold tablewear?? Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment