Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Whitney Apologizes To Crowd

So we have all been seeing some disappointing footage of Whitney on her tour and Sunday night during her show in London she actually had to stop and apologize to her fans as her voice was just not working for her. (sad face) According to newspaper reports, many fans walked out as she struggled to sing I Will Always Love You.
She told the crowd, “She don’t want to come, my soprano friend. Sometimes the old girl sings, but not tonight. I want to do it, but she doesn’t want to… She’s getting a little… temperamental, even.”
Wow.. this must be so difficult for her. We all wanted to see a great come back but Whitney's vocal cords have been through it and we all know it. I'm thinking maybe she should only do a show once or twice a week. Her just isn't strong enough for a full tour like most artists do. We love you Whitney!
For more click below.
http://entertainmentrundown.com/28979/whitney-houston-apologizes-during-show/

No comments:

Post a Comment