Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Beyonce Headed To White House/Alternate "Halo" Video

Beyonce was seen leaving out of her Washington D.C. hotel Wednesday evening as she was headed to the White House to perform at the Annual State Dinner. She looks amazing. Also, shout out to my twitter followers! You know one of my top 5 Beyonce songs is Halo so surprisingly she just released an alternate version of the Halo video so here it is... check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment