Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Diddy Speaks To Parade Magazine On Love & Sleepless Nights

Diddy recently did and interview with Parade Magazine and spoke on his issues surrounding relationships and why he has sleepless nights. I found this interesting... especially to hear him discuss himself in relationships and what he knows to be his issues. They say knowing is half the battle! I can see how it would be difficult for a female to be in a relationship with such a hard working man... wish him luck in love though!
On never having a successful relationship:
“I’ve had a lot of success and I’ve had a lot of material things, but I’ve never conquered love. I’ve never just had that always successful relationship. That’s due to the fact of me working and not paying attention to the girl, or me also feeling that the girl doesn’t appreciate me. And then I get a girl that really knows how to love me and I’ll press the self-destruct button because it makes me feel uncomfortable that she’s loving me so much. I just want to be happy. You know what I’m saying? I just want to be happy and I want to be able to make somebody else happy. I don’t think I need a ring or picket fence or whatever society’s definition of happiness is in a relationship. I just want to be happy in my heart.
On his sleeping problem:
I’m like a child inside and I really get excited, so sometimes when I’m trying to go to bed, I’m so excited about the next day that I can’t go to sleep. That’s the way it kind of started out. But now me not sleeping has just turned into a problem. It’s something that I’m just trying to take care of and fix so I can get more rest.”
For more click below.
http://www.parade.com/celebrity/celebrity-parade/2010/0513-sean-p-diddy-combs-get-him-to-the-greek.html

No comments:

Post a Comment