Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Eminem Shoots Video In Newark, NJ

Shout out to Jersey! Eminem shot the video for his new single "Not Afraid" in Newark, NJ yesterday. I'm sure it was like a zoo out there of fans, lol. It was reported that barricades and strong security was in place to hold back fans as Eminem walk down Market Street with the camera crew. Fans were upset by the barricades.... which I don't know why??? As if you would be allowed to just walk right up to him as he is working??? Hello?! lol. But Eminem calmed them down with a simple wave. Nice. I can't wait to see this video. Love the song! His album "Recovery" is being said to release June 22nd.
For more click below:
http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2010/05/05/22203722.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment