Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Jennifer Hudson In InStyle Magazine

Check out J Hud! She has went from a size 16 to a 6... wow. She is looking really good in Instyle Magazine. Not to mention this is a great look for Weight Watchers. Also, make sure you check out Jennifer on VH1's Behind The Music, June 28th.

1 comment:

  1. I love Jen's new look. She is and always have been a very gorgeous young lady even before the weight loss. I am sooooooo happy for her thinking of her own health as well as her son. Jen have always been so likeable by millions. Her warm spirit and humble heart makes this multi-talented super star very down to earth as a girl next door. I just hope the rumors are not true about David Otunga not being very happy about Jen weight loss. Her confidence level should be as high as the sky right now, and I hope he is not trying to steal her shine. I hope her success is not drowing him, because everybody can not handel their better half careers. If this is true Otunga is acting like some weak warn man feeling very insecure and threaten. Jennifer Hudson is very much in love with David Otunga, and I hope him not supporting her don't push her away. This young lady has been through a whole lot and I really don't know how much more she can handel. I really hope this is just another media stunt. Trying to through salt in their relationship of some of her peers.

    ReplyDelete