Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, May 24, 2010

OFFICIAL WEBSITE NOW!!!

Thank you to all of you who have supported my blogpage for the past year! I so appreciate it! But you know your girl, Mia had to get official! Lol... please continue to follow my entertainment news as well as my journey at http://www.miamendez.com/ LOVE YOU! *SMILE*

4 comments:

  1. Love the new site. Very happy for you Mia. I see it going far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M BACK!!! sorry my son accidently erased my favorites off the othe pc..lol you are the only one who i put on the other pc before it happened! so now you get to see my ugly face ummmm..regularly! i'll hit the new site soon, i'm glad to be back! mike/@thepoetrician/twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a video of you having sex with a married man!!!!! that says alot for you!!!!!! he even has his ring on but you dont notice because your ass is in the air1

    ReplyDelete